***Registration for Sept. 2014 is now closed, we are currently
accepting applications for Feb 2015 and Sept 2015***
Apply to Study in Abbotsford, BC
If you want to study in Canada at an Abbotsford, BC school, please follow these application instructions:
- Submit a completed Application Package (including the signed participation agreement. Include all original transcripts/school reports for the last three years (current year, and two previous years) in English. Photocopies must be certified with a school stamp.
- If you want to participate in our homestay program, submit a Homestay Application.
- Pay the non-refundable $200 application fee (see payment options below)
- Mail all of the above to:
Abbotsford School District #34 International Programs
2790 Tims Street, Abbotsford,
British Columbia, Canada V2T 4M7
Phone: (604) 851.4585
Fax: (604) 504.7629
After you submit all necessary documents, your application is screened for admittance into the International Program. A pre-acceptance letter will be faxed or e-mailed to you or your representative and will include an invoice for remaining fees.
Once payment is received in full by the date specified on the invoice, you or your representative will receive the following:
- Your official letter of acceptance
- Notarized custodian document (if requested)
- Arrival confirmation form
- Orientation information
- Pre-departure information
- Homestay information package
Applying for Your Study Permit and Final Application Steps
After you’ve been accepted into Abbotsford’s International Program, you must apply for a permit to study in Canada, which can be done at your local Canadian Embassy. Here is a list of Canadian offices around the world to help you find the one closest to you.
Learn more about applying for a Canadian study permit.
Final application steps:
If you have any questions about the application process, please Contact Us.
- International Money Order payable to ‘Abbotsford School District’
- Credit Card payment online by clicking on the link on the left
- Direct Wire Transfer to:
Bank of Montreal, 101-32988 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2S 2A8
Name of Account Holder: School District #34 (Abbotsford)
Account Number: 1069805
Bank Number: 001
Transit number: 07090
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Please ensure the wire transfer states the student’s name. Please also add $20.00 for bank processing and fax us a copy of the wire transfer document for confirmation. Do not use ‘direct deposit’.
Medical Insurance Information:
HealthCare Policy – English
HealthCare Policy – Korean
HealthCare Policy – Portuguese
HealthCare Policy – Spanish
HealthCare Policy – German
HealthCare Policy – Japanese
HealthCare Policy – Chinese (simplified)
HealthCare Policy – Chinese (traditional)
HealthCare Policy – Arabic
HealthCare Policy - French
***Registration for Sept. 2014 is now closed, we are currently accepting applications for Feb 2015 and Sept 2015***